We accept Credit Cards, PayPal, and Debit Cards payments!
Features of WordPress Coming Soon plugin
- Easy install and use
- Works perfectly on all WordPress versions
- Fully Responsive design
- Awesome Background Slider for your Coming Soon page
- Video(YouTube) background for Coming Soon page(Not for mobile devices)
- 39 nice animation effects for Coming Soon page elements
- Possibility to set Animation waiting time for any element
- Possibility to set position for every element
- Possibility to change coming soon page elements ordering with drag and drop functionality
- Possibility to set content max width
- Built in 31 fonts
- Highly customizable Progress bar
- 3 awesome and different Countdown designs
- Button Countdown
- Circle Countdown
- Vertical slider Countdown
- Possibility to use Link To Admin Section
- Highly customizable Coming soon page
- Possibility to change background color
- Possibility to set background image
- Possibility to set Coming soon page Title color
- Possibility to set Coming soon page Title font-size
- Use post toolbar for your content
- Possibility to set Coming soon content background border radius
- SEO friendly plugin
- Meta description for Coming Soon page
- Meta keywords for Coming Soon page
- Possibility to Enable/Disable Search Robots
- Full browser background option
- Possibility to set full browser background image
- Possibility to control access by IP
- Custom Logo
- Social Media Ready
- Possibility to change Facebook button background image
- Possibility to change Twitter button background image
- Google Plus
- Possibility to change Google Plus button background image
- Possibility to change YouTube button background image
- Possibility to change Instagram button background image
- Possibility to add Countdown to your Coming Soon page
- Possibility to set Countdown button background color
- Possibility to set Countdown button border radius
- Possibility to set Countdown text color
- Possibility to set Countdown font-size
- Uses CSS3
- User friendly back-end
- Email notifications
- Possibility to set Mailing list button background color
- Possibility to set Mailing list button text color
- Possibility to set Mailing list input text color
- Possibility to set Mailing list button and input font-size
- Tested on popular WordPress themes
- Coming soon page visible only non logged in users
- Possibility to exclude specific pages, posts or even categories from displaying Coming Soon page
- Possibility to set Coming soon page content position
Step 1: Installing the WordPress Coming Soon plugin
- Log in to your website administration panel.
- Go to Plugins page Add New > Upload Plugin .
- Click “Choose file” then select the Coming Soon plugin zip file.
- Then just activate the plugin.
- If any problem occurs, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 1.1: Installing the WordPress Coming Soon plugin Pro Version
- After purchasing the plugin you will be redirected to our website again and the Pro file download will start automatically.
- If you already use the free version, then you just need to uninstall the free version and then install the Pro version.
- If you didn’t get the Pro version, contact us and we will send the Pro version again.
Step 2: Creating Coming Soon page
First of all go to Coming Soon plugin page. On this page you can enable and disable the plugin, set title and description and other elements.
There are 8 menu sections on the left side :
Subscribe form (Mailing list)
Link To Admin
and 4 menu section on right side:
Except pages and IPs
Search engine and Favicon
- If you didn’t understand any parameter, then just hold mouse on “?” and you will see the parameter description
The next option page is Subscribers page . On this page you can type display Name, display Email, message title, message text and send Message to your Subscribers.
Click on “(live Preview)” to see your Coming soon page live preview.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any problem, then view our Coming Soon plugin support forum on WordPress.org official website – Support Forum.
If you don’t find the solution on support forum, then just contact us using our contact form on – This Page.
Coming soon Screenshots