WordPress Countdown – Extended Version
We accept Credit Cards, PayPal, and Debit Cards payments!
Features of WordPress Countdown Extended
- Easy install and use
- Fully Responsive Countdown timer
- Repeating Timer(Loop Countdown)
- Redirect feature after Countdown expired
- 37 awesome animation effects
- Popup Countdown with a lot of features
- Ability to select the end date from calendar
- Ability to select the Time Zone
- Ability to select the countdown timer fields you want to display
- Ability to choose Countdown width metrical type
- Ability to use translation file
- Ability to create unlimited Countdowns
- Ability to use unlimited Countdowns on the same page
- Ability to use Countdown timer in pages/posts
- Ability to use Countdown timer in widgets
- Ability to use Countdown with “Circle” buttons
- Ability to use Countdown with “Vertical Slider” buttons
- Ability to type default text in Countdown day field
- Ability to type default text in Countdown hour field
- Ability to type default text in Countdown minute field
- Ability to type default text in Countdown second field
- Ability to type message after countdown timer expired
- Ability to display elements inline
- Ability to set animation for each element or for group
- Ability to choose which direction should the circle border rotate
- Ability to set circle countdown background opacity
- Ability to set circle countdown background color
- Ability to change the Countdown timer position
- Ability to type the Countdown timer distance from top
- Ability to type the Countdown timer distance from bottom
- Ability to choose the Countdown text color
- Ability to choose the Countdown background color
- Ability to type the Countdown size
- Ability to type the Countdown border width
- Ability to type the Countdown border radius
- Ability to type the Countdown text font-size
- Ability to select the Countdown Font family
- Count up timer New
- Personal countdown timer New
- Personal count up timer New
- User friendly back-end for WordPress Countdown plugin
- Works without any problem with all versions of WordPress
- Tested on popular WordPress themes
- Premium Support
Step 1: Installing the WordPress Countdown Extended version
- Log in to your WordPress admin.
- Go to Plugins page and click on Add New button, then click on Upload Plugin buttton.
- Click “Choose file” then select the Countdown Extended zip file.
- Then activate the plugin.
- If any problem occurs, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 1.1: Installing the WordPress Countdown Extended Pro Version
- After purchasing the Countdown Extended pro you will be redirected(click complete the purchase) to our website again and the Pro file download will start automatically.
- If you already use the Countdown Extended free version, then you just need to uninstall the free version and then install the Pro version.
- If you didn’t get the Pro version, contact us at email@example.com and we will send the Pro version again.
Step 2: Adding WordPress Countdown Extended in your pages/posts
First of all go to our plugin general page from admin panel, then open the Timer page, then click on Add New button. After that set the timer expire date and configure the other settings, then save it.
After that go to Themes page and use the existing theme or create new one. Choose the countdown type from theme and then customize styles and other options. Then save the theme.
After that go to your post or page and click on Countdown Extended shortcode button. After that choose the timer you created and the theme that you need and click insert button.
That’s all, now you can check your post or page from front end.
Step 3: Adding WordPress Countdown Extended to your website sidebars
For adding countdown timer to your widgets go to your Widgets page from admin panel, find the widget named Countdown Extended and put it on sidebar you need. Then choose the timer and theme you need and save it.
If you have any problem, then view our Countdown Extended support forum on WordPress.org – Support Forum.
If you don’t find the solution on support forum, then just contact us using our contact form on – This Page.