We accept Credit Cards, PayPal, and Debit Cards payments!
Features of WordPress Vertical Menu
- Easy install and use
- Works without problem with all WordPress versions
- Fully Responsive Vertical menu
- Ability to add Menu Icon
- Ability to choose Submenu opening type
- Ability to type Submenu opening duration
- Ability to choose Menu icon function when clicking on it
- Ability to change Main menu styles
- Ability to change Sub Menu styles
- Ability to change Active menu styles
- Ability to select Font family
- Ability to set menu border styles
- Ability to set menu Background color
- User friendly back-end
- Tested on popular WordPress themes
- Premium Support
Step 1: Installing the WordPress Vertical Icon Menu plugin
- Log in to your WordPress administration panel.
- Go to Plugins page Add New > Upload Plugin .
- Click “Choose file” then select the Vertical Icon Menu plugin zip file.
- Then activate the plugin.
- If you have any problem with instalation, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 1.1: Installing the Vertical Menu Premium version
- After purchasing the plugin you will be redirected(click complete the purchase) to our website again and the Premium version download will be started automatically(or you can use the download link on that page).
- If you already use the free version of WordPress Vertical menu plugin, then you just need to deactivate and delete the free version and then install the Premium version.
- If you didn’t get the Premium version, contact us at email@example.com and we will send the Premium version again.
Step 2: Adding WordPress Vertical menu
First of all go to Vertical menu page from admin panel for creating themes for your menu. After creating theme you need to save it and go to widgets page. Then add vertical menu widget to your sidebar, then select the menu and theme.
If you have any problem, then view our Vertical Menu plugin support forum on WordPress.org official website – Support Forum.
You can also contact us using our contact form on – This Page.